Saturday, March 21, 2009

Seven Months Already?



Brady turned 7 months old today! WOW! The time really flies on the second baby. I can't believe how fast that went by.

Brady is not quite crawling yet, but I know it's just around the corner. He gets up on all fours and has even began rocking back & forth. He gets frustrated that he hasn't been able to figure out how to crawl yet. It will be here soon enough though.

Another thing he can now do is go from laying to sitting. It is so interesting to watch how he learns. I sometimes just watch when he is unaware that I am near. I am convinced that he tries new things when he is all alone. He can really focus more or something.

No teeth yet either, but my mom mentioned that she thinks one is coming through. He is constantly drooling and has been for a long time.

We moved him from stage one baby food to stage 2. There is so much more selection! It is fun to go pick new foods out for him. I stocked up last week because I was so excited for him to get to try new things. So far he is doing well with eating. The only thing he doesn't really care for is green beans. I am going to continue giving them to him though and maybe he will learn to like them.

That's it for our little "B-ball". Yep- that's still his nickname. I think it will stick. It may sound silly to some but it is special to Brady because his Bubba picked it for him. He knows that's his name too. Anytime we call him, he turns and looks.

No comments: