Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Brady!


20 weeks!


We are still waking up at 2:00 am, but I have a new method to try. I re-read the sleeping chapter in my Baby Whisperer book and got a little pep talk from her. She is amazing! I am going to try her method (which she says should take only three nights) so maybe we will be sleeping better by next week. Cross your fingers!

Brady is doing great going to sleep on his own for naps though. Just he really wants to wake up and eat at 2:00 am.

Another thing- Luke has decided to also start waking up in the middle of the night. The boys rooms as right next to each other, so that causes Brady to wake up. YIKES!!!

I have to keep telling myself it won't be like this forever!

I am just extremely tired- so I am turning everything into a much bigger deal than it should be- ya know!


1 comment:

Nicki W. said...

so funny! since reese, tristan has woken up a few times in the middle of the night too. it really caught us off guard and we were not sure what to do! turns out, he is cutting 2 of his 2 year molars. ouch!
what is the method she suggests, again? i forget. i am sure i will need it. is it the checking in every 15 minutes? hang in there! we are all (mommies of 2 that is) in this together!

xoxo