Sunday, January 18, 2009

Brotherly Love


Tonight as I was feeding Brady his cereal, Luke kept asking "Can I feed him mommy?" At first I told him not right now, maybe another time. He kept asking and I could tell he really wanted to try. He watches me feed him every night, so I know he has been paying attention. Finally I said ok and put a tiny bit (much less than I usually put) on the spoon and let him try. He did SO good! Then he went to get more on the spoon and give him another bite, then another and another. He was so sweet and gentle too. It melted my heart. What a sweet big brother he is to his baby brother.

Another thing- Luke has started calling Brady "B-ball". I guess he sort of got it from us because our nickname for Brady is "B". So, he added a ball to the end and there you have it- B-ball!

No comments: