Monday, June 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Luke- 7 years old

So...birthdays mean more now than ever to Luke. It seems like he starts thinking about his birthday right after Christmas is over. He talks about it almost every single day! I remember getting that excited about my birthday when I was his age too, so I try to make it as fun as possible for him.
We have a birthday countdown- so he can have a visual reminder! Also so he isn't constantly asking me "how many more days until my birthday?"

On the last day he brought his lunch before his birthday I wrapped all of his lunch items individually. Fun times! He loved it! I happened to be at the school that day and peeked in on him when he opened his lunch box. He was so surprised.

Instead of a big party this year- we let Luke pick a few friends from class to invite and we would take them anywhere he chose. He wanted to go to Chucke Cheese, so that's what we did! He had Fisher, Noah, Devan, Alex, & Brady.


On his actual birthday- April 13th- the PTA hosted our annual school carnival. It was a lot of fun and we stayed the whole time. A huge party just for my Luke ;)

Luke & Noah with the mascot Albert at the carnival.

Above is a group picture of the PTA moms :)

My friend Angie & I worked on the carnival baskets for the silent auction. It was a super busy few weeks leading up to the carnival and a very busy day, but all totally worth it!

No comments: