Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father's Day 2012

I know I have said this before, but I was blessed with two great dads growing up. Yes, there are a lot of downfalls of being from a divorced family, but I feel like my situation worked out to be quite alright. I have a wonderful dad & a wonderful step dad ( i hate that work step dad though, because there is nothing "step" about my step dad)

So then, I went on to marry Caleb & I got an awesome father in law who also happens to be my Pastor. He taught Caleb how to be the dad he is today. Caleb is an A+ dad to the boys. It doesn't get much better than him and I can't wait to see the dads they grow up to be because of all of the great dad role models they have in their life.

Brady cooked Daddy a German chocolate cake for Father's Day. We went swimming and had steaks and Owen looked super cool in Papi's sunglasses. All in all I think Caleb would say he had a great Father's Day!

No comments: