Sunday, August 22, 2010

Our little B-ball

Ok- this is it. I promise. There were just a few more cute pictures I had to post of my Brady. He only has a week and a half left to be the "baby" of the family, so I am trying to give him as much attention as possible before he swiftly gets moved to another role in our family.
Brady & his cousin Karly. Isn't this adorable? How often do you get this cute of a picture of 2 two year olds???

I will cherish this picture forever.


Two weeks ago while Luke was in Summer Camp at his school. Brady & I had a little extra one on one time. Just in time for his birthday! We did some fun things and one of them included going swimming!


Brady and the yellow goggles again! These aren't even ours. They belong to a friend of ours, but he LOVES to wear them.

No comments: