Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Brady is 1.5 years!


Scary thought isn't it Brady!

Where to begin with my sweet little B-ball???
-Favorite things to eat:
Bananas
Eggs/Breakfast sausage/cheese
Sausage/Greens/Ranch Style Beans (just like Bubba)

-Favorite things to do:
Play with Bubba
Read books
Watch Elmo
Play Outside
Eat!
Give kisses

-Changes
"vampire" teeth came in last week
diagnosed with asthma about a month ago
suffered hand, foot, & mouth- thank goodness that is over ;)
vocabulary has exploded- repeats just about everything he hears

-Clothing sizes
shoes- 6
shirts- 2T
pants- 24m-2T
diapers- 5

Luke & Brady have really been playing together a lot more lately. Brady likes pretty much anything Luke does and Luke is fine with that SOME of the time. He still gets annoyed by Brady some too, but overall likes to play with him. Brady is definitely able to hold his own with Luke these days though. He doesn't take much of anything out of him and give it right back to him if needed!


Both of my sweet boys are still 100% momma's boys, but they also LOVE playing with daddy. He is much better at playing boy stuff than I am. Caleb is building such a strong bond with them and I love to see their relationships blossom with both of us in very different ways. I couldn't be more blessed!


Happy 18 month birthday B-ball! We love you!

3 comments:

Charlene said...

Sweet, sweet boys!

Kristin said...

Hi Angie. I have come to your blog through Jodi's. You have an adorable family. I have a question for you...I have two boys, 7 months and 3 years. Did you have a time period when your oldest was very rough with the younger? The older my baby gets, the more jeoulus the 3 year old gets and he sometimes hits at his brother. For the most part it is little innocent swats but it needs to stop. I was just wondering if you went through this at all?

Thanks! And Congrats on the new baby!!!

Angie said...

Hi Kristin,
YES! I have the same thing going on at my house with Luke who is my oldest. He always seems jealous, but I just try EXTRA hard to give him a lot of attention. I think he will grow out of it. I also try to do a lot of one on one things with him while Brady is taking a nap and that seems to help. Just try to establish yours & his time together. Hope that will help :( I know it's hard!
angie