Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Picnic in the Park

The past couple of weeks have been cold and rainy, so we have been stuck inside a lot. Today had a small chance of rain, so I thought we would just stay in again. I asked Luke if he would like to play playdough with me and he replied with this... "Mommy, my idea of a fun day is not playing playdough, it's having a picnic in the park"
How could I say no to that???


Luke insisted on PBJ sandwiches and cheetos! easy enough...


Brady really didn't care to much about eating today...he just wanted to play.


We met our friends Summer, Joleigh, & Grey too. The big boys had fun playing a game of soccer- I think they are ready to go pro.


Luke's challenge was jumping off that ledge to touch the hanging bar. He did touch it once! Go Luke!


Brady took his lunch to go.
When we got home the boys were definately ready for some rest- they were completely played out. Good idea Luke!

No comments: