Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Luke's First Christmas Program

Today was Luke's first ever Christmas Program at school. My baby is growing up way to fast. I have to say that I did shed a few tears at this one...

Here is his class. Trinity, Joseph (Jophess as Luke calls him), Luke, Madi, & Rafi.


Here are all of the three year olds together. Luke is on the back row second from the right.


Rafi, Mrs. Alissa, Luke, & Madi


Luke & his music teacher, Mrs. G


All of the people who came to see Luke. Daddy had to be out of town on business, but we video taped the whole thing for him to see when he gets back.


Luke & Madi with their programs.

My favorite song they sang was "Happy Birthday Jesus". Caleb & I used to sing that song in our Christmas programs when we were little.

1 comment:

Summer said...

How Sweet! I know you are so proud of him!