Sunday, June 28, 2009

Wedding Day- Mr. & Mrs. Noah Allen!!!


Mommy & Luke right before the wedding.


Luke giving "EE" kisses


I love this picture of the two of them. Luke loves Erin so much- he was so sweet with her.



Me & Erin before the wedding. Isn't her dress amazing!



The Bride & Groom


Me & Caleb


Our Family


Caleb's other brother Samuel & his girlfriend Steph. Sam was also a groomsman in the wedding.


Noah, Erin, Me, & Caleb


Luke licking the punch bowl which was an ice bowl with pictures in it. It was so beautiful.
The wedding went really well. We weren't sure how Luke would so as the ring bearer, but he was so good! I didn't get any pics of him walking down the isle, but I hope I can get some from their photographer. I will post those when I get them.
Congrats to Noah & Erin. What a perfect couple they are and I am SO glad to have her as my news sister-in-law. She made a beautiful bride!









3 comments:

Summer said...

Glad you all had a good time! I love that punch bowl idea! How cool! Looks like Erin and Noah had a beautiful wedding!

Jodi said...

The wedding looked so beautiful, you are right- her dress was amazing! You looked very pretty as well! I am happy that Luke did a good job as ring bearer!

Nicki W. said...

LOVE that dress. congrats to the beautiful couple. may they have very very athletic children in the future. :)